Apple is valued at $661 billion during this second week of August, 2012 and it is now one of the biggest company in the world.
The valuation is outstanding and the market captured by Apple company is worth due to the fact that the new iPhone is to be revealed during the month of September.
The news circulating about the latest version of iPhone is so huge that the news has wide spreaded and took the share of the Apple to new heights.
The Microsoft corporation stood at this height during their highest IPO prices in the year 1999. Inflation stood at the highest market valuation.
The growth momentum is one of the best in the history of any corporation and the electronics giant is ready to rock the market with its latest iPhone.
The growth will eventually lead to the best in the world and will make it even a trillion dollar company and can also be high if it sustains.
The maket for Apple is ready to make this growth happen and will eventually lead it to a trillion dollar mark and also make it the most valuable company.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Release (Launch) August 2012
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Second Week
- Microsoft Tablet Surface Release - Acer Complain
- The Apple market share is reduced by the imminent arrival of the iPhone 5 :
- Samsung multimillion condemning Apple for patent violation :