SBI PO Admit Card 2017 Released for Main Exam
In India, Bank Jobs are one of the most desired jobs until the emerge of Software and IT companies. But now there is a change in a scenario. Many fresher are eager to take up Bank Exams as they could become eligible for various recruitments in public sector banks. For past three consecutive years, it is approximated that 1.5 crore candidates have appeared for bank exam conducted by IBPS.
SBI PO is an examination conducted by State Bank of India probationary officers post. The SBI PO prelims exam result was recently concluded on May 7, 2017, and the main examination is scheduled on June 4th, 2017. SBI PO results were published on May 21, 2017. The candidates who have successfully qualified prelims are now eligible to download SBI PO admit card. Beneath is a list of important dates of various events regarding SBI PO Examination.
Important Dates for SBI PO Admit Card 2017
|JUNE 26, 2017||SBI PO Call letter of Interview
|JUNE 19,2017||SBI PO Main Result
|JUNE 4, 2017||SBI PO Main exam
|MAY 17, 2017||SBI PO Admit Card for the Main exam|
SBI PO Admit Card Details
The SBI PO Admit Card comprises of several details regarding PO examination and details of the candidate. It consists of roll number or registration number of a candidate, location of an examination center allocated and conditions regarding the examination hall. Candidates can have a look at some the information present in SBI PO Admit Card it is stated below.
- Name of a Candidate
- Roll Number or Registration Number of a Candidate
- Address or location of allocated examination center.
- Guidelines regarding exam and call center
- Specified space for investigator’s signature, candidate’s signature and to paste passport size photograph of a candidate.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in).
- Click on careers, Ongoing Recruitment and then on Call Letter option.
- Now enter your roll number or registration number.
- Enter your date of birth or password then click on login.
- Now enter the accurate captcha code.
- Click on login button.
- After the completion of above procedure, the e-admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Now attach a printer to the computer and set appropriate printer settings.
- Click on the print option.
About Author: Bhavishya.S is presently working as a content writer at Byju’s. She loves to pen down her imagination through words. Since when she started her career she has written articles and blogs. If you wish to discuss any related concepts or ideas feel free to drop an email at [email protected]